HSC's ECE's collaborate with classroom teachers and assist in delivering a program that enhances children’s cognitive, physical, social, spiritual and emotional development.Qualifications:
- Two-year community college Early Childhood Education Diploma, with experience in a childcare or educational setting;
- Member in good standing with the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators;
- Experience in planning and implementing age-appropriate programs;
- Firm understanding of the Childcare and Early Years Act and regulations;
- Knowledge of related legislation and pertinent Board policies and directives such as, but not limited to Administration of Medication and/or Special Services;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with children, parents, staff and the general public;
- Strong organizational and management skills;
- Demonstrate knowledge of classroom management;
- One year of experience as an ECE in a childcare centre and Early Learning Program is preferred; however, new graduates are welcome to apply;
- Current certificate in Standard First Aid and CPR.
In return, you will be a part of a collaborative and welcoming faculty, receive competitive wages, be able to participate in our pension matching program, participate in our benefits program which includes, health, dental, $500 personal spending account and health spending account as well as participate in our delicious hot lunch program.
Please indicate your interest by submitting a resume and covering letter by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, January 30, 2023, to http://hsc.simplication.com/WLSBLogin.aspx