Main Street West
Through the generosity and patronage of the Gibson family, a generous parcel of land, including the late Col. Robert Ainslie’s house, was acquired. The temporary Hillcrest School had survived through the 1920s, and Hillfield School was built.
In 1959, Hillfield School was renamed to Hillfield College.
Headmaster Arthur F. Killip 1929 to 1950
Headmaster Col. John P. Page 1950 to 1969